- Posted 08 January 2024
- Business Area Admin
We are looking for a driven & creative individual who is passionate about social media marketing and can attract and drive engagement within target audiences across various channels. The Content & Engagement Executive will lead the creation of all social media content across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, X and YouTube.
You will be involved in the entire content planning process from leading the social media content calendar, to ensuring quality content creation in the wider team and managing paid advertising in order to drive growth across all platforms. As part of this role you will keep up-to-date with the latest social trends and propose ways of implementing these into the team and wider strategy. You will work closely with various business stakeholders to plan, execute and feedback on supplier partnership activity.
In this varied role, you will work closely with the Social Media Operations and Reporting teams, working together to achieve an effective overarching social media strategy.
Competences / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year Social Media experience
- An excellent working knowledge of various Social Media platforms
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest social media trends and industry updates
- Experience in managing paid social advertisements
- Excellent written skills for creating and proofing engaging social media and blog content
- A positive working attitude and desire to put forward ideas
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Impeccable attention-to-detail attention
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in creating and editing video content on social media channels
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders to plan and execute social media content in line with the overarching business focusses and campaigns, considering target markets, product highlights and content aesthetics
- Attend meetings with various business divisions to collate and propose effective social media content plans to meet the objective set
- Lead the development of the social media content calendar, proposing trending topics to generate engagement and awareness
- Create and proof quality content that encourages engagement via Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn and other social channels for various business areas in line with the brand tone of voice
- Execute marketing activity into various social media formats including posts, reels, stories, videos, ads.
- Lead and implement a user generated content strategy
- Build and oversee large volumes of paid social media advertising accurately and effectively
- Support with the creation of the blog content strategy
- Liaise with the wider team and various business areas to effectively deliver partnership activity and key business campaigns
- Confident in front of and behind the camera
- Proactively monitor and analyse performance of all activity and provide recommendations and suggestions to build upon success
- Identify opportunities and propose new ideas & concepts to enhance the overall social media strategy
- Undergo regular competitor analysis to ensure the brand remains forefront of mind
- Work closely with the internal creative department to develop social media assets including video content
- Help, support and coach all business divisions with day-to-day social media queries via phone and email
- General incoming and outgoing telephone and administration duties
- Assist in achieving an overall consistent digital strategy
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.
NB – this job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved