- Posted 13 November 2023
- Business Area Home Based
Working within the Steps to Success team supporting Hays Travel colleagues to be the best they can be. This will be achieved through the management of KPI performance, 1-2-1 coaching (mainly online), regular support calls to branch, and working closely with all departments to provide an extra layer of support to colleagues to be a success in their role.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Interrogation of Management Information (MI) to identify colleagues who may require additional support
- Review and implement objectives, practices and processes to ensure achievement against KPIs
- Collaborative working with learning and development, support teams and local management to support colleagues be their best in role
- Identifying focus/opportunity for colleagues to continuously improve performance
- Support colleagues identified in the Steps to Success process from start to finish which could include daily/weekly online meetings with colleagues, regular communication with Branch Managers (BMs) and Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), and tracking all progress and steps on the process
- Regular calls to branch to support and motivate colleagues.
- Develop and implement Coaching plans for colleagues
What competencies we are looking for?
- Proven track record in performance management
- Analytical skill set within an ability to report and interpret data to identify appropriate actions to be taken
- Highly competent in using Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workload and needs of the business on a remote basis
- Ability to develop written reports that are clear and accurate
- Desirable but not essential – Travel or Forex Experience
- Home based with the occasional need to attend branch and Head Office visits
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialises in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.