- Posted 26 January 2024
- Business Area Admin
We are looking for an individual with a strong interest in Social Media Marketing and a passion for coaching and training to develop the social media skills and knowledge of our sales colleagues.
As the Social Media Training & Support Executive you will develop the practical social media skills of sales agents in order to drive brand awareness, generate sales leads and engage with communities effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying knowledge gaps, creating training resources and driving internal communications to enhance social media performance across a scope of social media profiles. You will be required to create and deliver motivational social media support and training to all business divisions, and support the wider team in doing so.
In this varied role, you will support the wider Social Media team to achieve an effective overarching social media strategy.
This role is working Monday- Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm and may require occasional weekend work.
Competences / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year Social Media experience
- A good working knowledge of various Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, X, TikTok & LinkedIn
- Confident in delivering training on a one-to-one basis and to various audience sizes
- Experience of effective coaching and mentoring
- Ability to work with people with various knowledge levels using techniques to engage and motivate learners
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put forward ideas in a concise and influential way
- Strong organisational skills and ability to act on own initiative
- Can think creatively to overcome challenges and propose new ways of working
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Continuously review and analyse social media profiles, identifying areas of opportunity & propose recommendations to drive future success
- Recognise knowledge gaps and form plans to develop social media skills and confidence with sales staff
- Approach the formation of social media training resources and sessions creatively to engage learners and deliver maximum impact
- Provide motivational coaching & support sessions to improve performance of individual social media profiles
- Build a strong working relationship with sales managers and support them in growing social media success for their business division
- Deliver engaging training sessions to drive positive impact across social media platforms
- Confidently overcome barriers to learning and adapt training & feedback delivery to meet individual needs
- Collect learner feedback and use to evaluate and develop training content
- Keep up to date with social media updates, trends and new channels
- Continuously adapt training material & session plans in line with social media updates and the overall business strategy
- Maintain and create social media procedures and best practices to ensure all activity and community interaction is in line with the business standards and brand values
- Gather, interpret and analyse performance data & sales figures to identify patterns of success
- Maintain and report on social media performance trackers with the relevant stakeholders
- Assist in achieving an overall consistent social media strategy by supporting the wider Social Media Operations and Content & Engagement teams
- Nationwide travel may be required
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.