- Posted 20 April 2022
- Business AreaMarketing
- Contact Namehelen rogers
Hays Travel are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their busy offline marketing team. The ideal candidate will be friendly, flexible, professional, organised, have fantastic attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of offline marketing campaigns.
- Support for the Hays Travel gift vouchers system across our national footprint.
- Attend internal and external meetings, events and educational opportunities, representing Hays Travel and our company values and standards.
- Regular updating of the internal hub to communicate important marketing information to Hays Travel head office and retail branches.
- Regular updating of marketing google sheet, grids and offline ‘content calendar’
- Complete creative artwork briefing forms and liaise with the in house creative team to create marketing collateral.
- Ensure all marketing post is efficiently sorted on a daily basis.
- The creation and sorting of activity marketing splits and purchase order numbers as and when required.
- Monthly invoicing responsibilities.
- Ordering branch stationary via an online website.
- Answering phone queries effectively and adopting the Hays Travel ‘Smile as You Dial’ ethos.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into this job criteria.
What competencies we are looking for?
- Strong admin skills
- Positive working attitude and desire to put forward ideas.
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication, proof reading and organisational skills.
- Microsoft office and outlook competent.
What experience we are looking for
- Marketing experience preferred but not essential.
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialise in providing good value, quality holidays alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our Company and ensures our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work, we're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.