- Posted 07 February 2024
- Business Area Admin
An exciting new role based in our Independence Group Operations Team has become available. The Independence Group Operations Team provides excellent Customer service to all our Independence Group members, on a day-to-day basis by gaining knowledge & understanding of their business models in order to build good working relationships and rapport.
We deliver exceptional customer service to all members by following our SMILE values ensuring we go the extra mile by providing the member with the support required, using our knowledge, experience and skills.
Within the team we deal with a variation of queries from the members and administrative duties.
We work very closely with our Internal teams in order to resolve any queries/issue our Independence Group members have brought to our attention supporting the member to achieve the best outcome, for everyone involved.
Due to the variation of queries, there is always something new to learn making this position an exciting opportunity and we encourage self-development within the team for progression and to achieve your career goals.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Day to day support and relationship management of Independence Group members
- Research & resolve any queries arising from the Independence Group members by involving necessary departments to get a swift resolution
- Use of internal forms to accurately record data
- Use of internal systems for reporting and analysis
- Assisting our Business Development Managers helping to drive sales through internal products
- Speaking with potential new Independence Group members
- Assistance to new branches upon opening.
- Ownership of closed branch processes
- Issuing, maintaining and monitoring of Independence Group member contracts
- Managing amendments from Independence Group members at their request
- Assisting Internal Audit and Independence Group Finance with month end process of Management Services
- Assisting members with Training requirements, i.e. on our Internal reporting systems
- General administrative duties may include exporting reports, interrogating data to auditing of files
What competencies we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills spoken & written
- Being professional & confident in dealing with independent business owners & colleagues.
- Excellent Organisational Skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Have a good knowledge of excel and word – however not essential
- Good Team player
- GCSE grade 4 or above in English Language & English Literature
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialises in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.