- Posted 02 February 2022
- Business AreaCustomer Service
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Customer relations advisor to join our amazing and fast-paced Department. Their main focus is to resolve all customer complaints satisfactorily ensuring that the customers continue to have a positive opinion of Hays Travel. We also aim to ensure that the customer would continue to book with Hays Travel and recommend us to others.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Dealing with complaints from clients within various divisions within the company
- Ensuring documentation relating to complaints is recorded, maintained and up to date in accordance with GDPR
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their complaint by both verbal and written communication
- Liaising with Tour Operators regarding complaints and queries in accordance with ABTA’s Code Of Conduct
- Ensuring we receive documentation within the given time-scales from the relevant parties involved
- Liaising with ABTA & Legal Representatives
- Producing relevant reports for management
- Adhere to Customer Excellence Standards
What competencies we are looking for?
- Excellent communication Skills
- Well organised
- Computer Literate
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise own workload as well as working in a team
- Flexibility to suit need of the business
- Good accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
What experience we are looking for?
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced environment
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialises in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.