- Posted 05 May 2022
- Business AreaAdmin
The main focus is to resolve all customer complaints relating to Hays Tour Operating, Hays Beds and Hays Transfers ensuring that the customers continue to have a positive opinion of the 3 in house products. We also aim to ensure that the customer would continue to book with Hays Tour Operating or Hays Products and recommend us to others.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Log and acknowledge all complaints for Hays beds, Hays transfers and HTOL.
- Investigating complaints accurately with relevant parties
- Making best use of information available
- Evaluating information and evidence and making sound decisions on complaints
- Communicate findings effectively and efficiently with branches and clients
- Identifying ways of resolving complaints quickly and appropriately
- Achieve the best possible outcome for clients
- Provide excellent customer service
- Aim to achieve a one letter resolution
- Liaise with ABTA and follow their code of conduct
- Log all correspondence and conversations
- Overcoming common problems
- Liaise with legal team for advice
- Feedback relevant info to departments on how services can be improved
What competencies we are looking for?
- Excellent written communication skills
- Well organised
- Computer Literate
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise own workload as well as working in a team
- Flexibility to suit need of the business
- Good accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What experience we are looking for?
- Previous experience customer service experience preferred.
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialises in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.