- Posted 20 September 2023
- Business Area Cruise
This is an exciting opportunity to lead part of our Cruise Call Centre sales team that is rapidly expanding. With exceptional sales leads, you will have direct access to engage with our customers online. There are countless sales leads through our telephone systems, Live Chat system, Web Enquiry Forms and Facebook – all whilst working in a buzzing, fast paced & highly motivational sales environment. In return you will get to be part of an amazing growing team.
As a Cruise Call Centre Team Leader you will get the opportunity to lead a team that fulfils customer enquires generated by our websites and social media platforms. You will lead by example and showcase exceptional customer service using both your own personality and our company ethos to provide our customers with a unique and hassle free booking experience.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Manage day to day performance and productivity of a busy sales team
- Perform regular motivational performance reviews , regular teams calls and updates
- Lead by example in personal sales including supporting our ‘steps to success’, and achieve personnel targets
- Identify, meet and exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Handle incoming calls, Live Chats, web enquiries and Facebook leads.
- Pro-actively communicate with customers during the enquiry stage
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- To achieve individual performance targets and sales objectives by supporting our in house tour operation on HTOL
- Follow up on sales activity by following enquiry standards and process
- Assist with lead monitoring and providing constructive feedback
What experience are we looking for ?
- Previous management experience is preferred but not essential
- 3 years travel sales including 1 year of cruise sales
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our Company and ensures our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work, we're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.