- Posted 02 February 2022
- Business AreaMarketing
- Contact NameRhona Jenkins
An exciting opportunity for a Campaign Marketing Specialist to join Hays Travel’s highly focused marketing team. The successful candidate will report into the Campaign Marketing Manager and sit alongside two further Campaign Marketing Specialists dedicated to Land campaigns and Cruise campaigns.
You will be responsible for the operational planning, delivery and relationships within the Marketing department for our Recruitment marketing campaigns. The role will suit someone who is passionate about delivering solutions for objectives to give impact, thrives on a collaborative working environment & has good experience interacting with multiple stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thinks about what the possibilities are across the marketing mix and can offer solutions to meet objective, requirements and challenges. Someone who can bring new ideas to the table and is passionate about the Hays Travel brand and its customers. The candidate will be truly immersed in the travel industry, have a passion for travel & understand its complexities in the current environment.
We are a collaborative team with a strong passion for the work that we deliver. Our Marketing Team is growing at the moment which means new faces & talents, it's a great time to join us and really have a chance to make a big impact within the company.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Managing and implementing marketing campaigns, measuring and reporting on results
- Collaborative working with the marketing department specialised functions to gather expert inputs to the marketing plans
- Briefing and overseeing the work of creative to deliver the campaign to executional stage
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy for promotional materials in marketing campaigns
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensuring accuracy of marketing materials and provide sign off as required
- Leveraging data to inform new campaigns and evaluating existing campaigns
- Competitor monitoring to understand opportunities available
What competencies we are looking for?
- Strong copywriting
- Decisive and accurate with ability to take a lead role in tasks
- Desire to work to targets and over exceed
- To be positive in what we think, say and do
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and quality
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Strong desire for personal development
- Representing the company with a professional, helpful, knowledgeable, proactive attitude
What experience we are looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in coordinating and leading marketing campaigns is strongly desired
- Experience of the full marketing mix and ability to implement a plan and report on performance
As the UK’s largest independent travel agency, Hays Travel specialises in providing good value, quality holidays alongside excellent customer service. We work with all leading suppliers and can package holidays that include hotels, flights, cruises, tours, attraction tickets, and more. We have over 470 Branches throughout the UK and our Head Office based in Sunderland, is home to tour operator teams, finance, marketing, people/HR and IT, plus many more. We have been operating for over 40 years, and continue to grow each year.
Our SMILE values are embedded in to our company and ensure our teams work strongly together. You and all of our colleagues will ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times.
What it’s like to work for us?
Whichever location or department you work in, our people are always at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of training programmes to help you progress personally and professionally, as we know the benefits of promoting and rewarding our hardworking colleagues are extremely important.
Of course, it's not all about work. We're very sociable and there are always lots of team nights-out and company parties. Plus, there are opportunities to travel abroad on educational trips, and you can also take advantage of our colleague discount when booking your own holidays.