- Posted 28 November 2023
- Business Area Admin
The Business Development team is responsible for providing business development support to all Personal Travel Consultants; this will include support around attracting new business, maintaining existing business, key performance indicators, online and offline marketing and social media. This is an expanding division, we are involved in the recruitment and on boarding process of the new PTC’s looking start their business with us. The role is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding role to those who work within it. This can either Full Time Homeworking position or Hy-Brid With our Sunderland Head Office.
The role is to develop individual Personal Travel Consultants business models; it will include driving sales of in house products, increasing profitability by effective client database management and margin control.
- Conduct effective business development calls with personal travel consultants, ensuring individual aims are achieved
- Provide business development support on how to encourage repeat bookings
- Provide support on how to generate new customers
- Provide support on increasing booking margins
- Maintain our internal Facebook page, to drive business and motivate PTC’s
- Work closely with the in house tour operation ensuring company objectives are achieved
- Developing Specialist Product & Cruise with individuals within the division
- Build strong working relationships with personal travel consultants and Head Office Departments
- Attend and present at annual overseas / UK conference if required
What experience we are looking for?
1 to 2 years experience within a Travel Environment
Passionate about travel and tourism
Good sales and presentation skills
Good organisational and time-management skills
Excellent communication skills
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.