- Posted 24 May 2023
- Business Area Retail
Lead a retail branch, inspire your team, and together deliver exceptional service to customers to make their holiday dreams a reality, sums up our Branch Manager role and in return you will get a competitive salary and unlimited bonus structure, we allow you to strive for greatness, and in return we reward you.
If you want to be part of a Company who operates as one big family, has fun, is supportive, listens to you and develops you, then keep on reading
Here at Hays Travel we live for travel and those smiles that come from booking a perfect dream getaway. Being part of the UK’s largest independent travel agent comes with many benefits. With hundreds of suppliers to pick and choose from, as a Branch Manager, you will have the freedom to craft the perfect holidays for our customers; all whilst building a vast knowledge of the holiday experience we all love.
We are a Company who is passionate about our products and our people. Which is why we continually invest in our colleagues and help everyone to reach their full potential. With the travel industry soaring to exciting new heights, we are looking for people who are motivated, positive and are an inspiring influence, to infuse the workplace with personality and professionalism.
At Hays Travel we believe in genuine interactions that allow our customers to effortlessly enjoy booking with us as we take them on a journey from enquiry to amazing holiday adventures. As a Branch Manager, you will share your expertise to support, develop, train and guide your team to the best they can be. After all, it is our branches exceptional customer service, expert industry knowledge and genuine passion that our customers return for- time and time again.
Being a Branch Manager at Hays Travel, you will:
- Be a true role model for your teams and peers as trusted and inspiring leader who meets targets, continuously strives for excellence and delivers great service
- Lead the overall profitability of your branch by maximising all sales to the fullest potential, exceeding targets wherever possible
- Enable the effective day-to-day operation of your branch and foreign exchange bureau
- Manage, coach and develop your branch colleagues
- Inspire your customers’ through providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Increase the exposure of your branch through developing new business leads and maximise social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales
- Oversee and support your teams members performance, supporting areas for development in order to achieve maximum productivity whilst ensuring colleague motivation and morale is at its best
- Act as a figurehead within the local community, attending all promotional activities and events that will aid your branch performance and impact
- Assist in the recruitment of colleagues into your branch, including apprentices whom you will ensure their development is tailored to their talent progression
What we are looking for in our Branch Managers at Hays Travel:
- Great leadership skills and experience of working leading other colleagues
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Good accuracy and numerical skills with the ability to understand and interpret financial statistics
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Ability to assist with the development of colleagues in order to maximise job satisfaction, performance and talent succession
- Competent IT Skills
Living our Hays Travel
Our SMILE values are embedded into our Company so we all a work strongly together, there are:
**Apply now **we are sure you will love it plus there are amazing benefits such as: holiday discounts, discounted currency rates and FREE educational visits to destinations all around the world and across the seven seas; you will be joining a Company that truly values and uplifts its employees.
Hays Travel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all colleagues. As an accredited employer provider of apprenticeships, we undertake basic checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the safety of our apprentices for relevant roles.